Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A week of "endings"

Ryan had his last soccer game. He really enjoyed soccer this spring. He will be old enough to play soccer in Story City in the fall so that will be nice. No more traveling.



Last MOPS meeting at the church. This was Ryan Moppets class. Ryan will be in school next year so no more MOPS for him. He is going to miss it.



Preschool program was Monday night. Ryan did a good job. He actually sang this year. Plus made a few comments to the audience inbetween songs. I have a video so I might try uploading that at a later date. Grandma/Grandpa Johnson and Nana/Papa (my grandparents) were with us to show their support for Ryan which I truly appreciate. It was a litte tough for me to see Ryan receive his preschool diploma. I find myself saying on a regular basis..."where has the time gone?"

Top row; fifth from the right







End of the Year Preschool Picnic
The kids played at the park then rode the carousel and played some games. After all the fun...ate lunch. We had beautiful weather.


Preschool ended with Ryan's teachers giving him a hug and wishing him well in kindergarten. Aaawww.

1 comment:

jmason said...

I can't believe the year is finished already...it makes me sad looking at your pictures...they grow up too fast. Brennan still has 9 days left and I can't believe how quickly the school year went :(