Thursday, October 18, 2007

Go Diego Go LIVE!

I took Ryan to Go Diego Go at the Civic Center in DM last night. My friend Anna and her little boy Treyton went with us. It was a really neat show. Ryan and Treyton had a great time. Their eyes were glued to the stage. The show had a lot of audience participation so the kids didn't have to stay seated and be quiet. They got to jump around, clap, dance, yell and pretend to be baby jaguars (masks included). It was definitely a SUCCESS! The first thing Ryan said to me when we walked out of the auditorium was, "I want to do this again!" I am glad he enjoyed it so much because I LOVE going to live shows even it is a kids show. Ryan is still talking about it this morning. At breakfast he said he wanted to sit in the front row next time. haha! We were pretty close to the stage but I guess Ryan thought we needed to be closer.


Ryan and Treyton showing off all their Diego/Dora loot

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too bad Ben missed it. It sounds like something he would just LOVE. Especially if you could sit in the front row!