Sunday, June 15, 2008

The wrap up on our Colorado trip

I got to witness Colt's first smile! What a precious moment.


Ryan doesn't like very many vegetable but he LOVES broccoli. While in CO we just gave him the bowl and spoon. Have at it, little man!
Ryan is trying to get Colt to smile again
We went to a little town named Green Mountain Falls for lunch. It had a great little park and pond. I took the opportunity to take a couple pictures of Ryan. He was in the posing mood.

Ryan, Lynn and Colt were bird watching
We had a wonderful time in Colorado. I was sad to leave. Colt is going to change so much by the time we see him again which makes me sad. Ryan made the comment, why can't we live close to Aunt Lynn so we can just walk to her house instead of driving or flying. I agree! I don't think we will be moving to Colorado and I am sure Lynn won't be relocating to Iowa anytime soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We were SO glad to have you!