Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2008 WrapUp

Later on Christmas day we headed to my hometown for a 4 day visit. We didn't make it back to Washington (IA) very much this year so it was good to have a long visit.

How did we spend our time?? We celebrated Christmas, did some sledding, family bowling, Ben went deer hunting and I went to supper with a dear friend. We just hung out and relaxed most of the time.

I have some photos from Christmas but Emilee is doing some editting for me so I will post those photos when she is done with them.


My brother, Alex, getting whooped by Ry and Myles



Alex giving Ry a ride





Ben and Ryan sledding on the pond dam



Ben giving Ry pointers....






NEW YEARS EVE 2008

Several families went to Jenn's house for the evening. We had a yummy supper and enjoyed a few drinks. The kids all played together pretty well considering they didn't have much supervision. The adults were all playing games. It was a fun night.


It was also Anna's birthday



Jenn trying to open sparkling wine




The kids who were wake at midnight minus Natalie (Cainan, Maddy and Aubrey all crashed before midnight)



Tired boy!

No comments: