Sunday, January 4, 2009

We made it....

through another holiday season. Kind of sad that it is over.
A lot has happened since my last post so I might as well get started.

Christmas Eve
Our nephew Colt was baptized at the family church while Lynn and Micheal were back in Iowa. Ben and I were more than honored to be sponsers for Colt. We didn't get any photos of Ben and I with Colt but here are a couple others.

Lynn, Michael and Colt


Colt and Ryan


Christmas Eve we spent the evening at Ben's parents house with his extended family. We always have an untraditional Christmas meal - fried shrimp, swedish meatballs, cold turkey, red cabbage salad, scalloped corn, fruit soup and of course pie and cookies.

Ryan and Great Grandma playing cards

Christmas Morning
Ryan must have been on Santa's nice list this year because he visited our house and Ryan hit the jackpot!


Ryan really wanted a cornpicker



He got a combine also


The aftermath

It is way past my bedtime so I will finish our update a little later. Lots more to share!

No comments: