Monday, December 3, 2007

Icy weekend

On Friday, Ryan and I went bowling with some friends. Ryan really likes bowling. I like bowling but I am not very good. We used bumpers (for the kids sake **wink wink**) and I still only scored 100. Oh well, we all had fun. I am just glad we got out of the house before the ice storm on Saturday. We were stuck in the house for the weekend. Well, I guess we did venture over to Brad and Donna's but not any further than that. Our driveway is a sheet of ice.

Since we were stuck inside, Ben decided to make Kumla and Ham on Sunday. Kumla is a mixture of shredded potatoes and flour shaped into balls then boiled in the broth of ham. We both like Scandinavian food. Can't wait for fish, potatoes and lefsa that we usually make around Christmas time.

No comments: