Monday, October 20, 2008

CONT.

The slideshow was messing up the formatting for the rest of the entry so I split them up.

Oct 11th - Wendy and Mitch's Wedding

We had family in town from the 10th -12th for the wedding of my only girl cousin on my dad's side of the family, Wendy. It was a beautiful wedding. Seemed to go very smoothly from my prespective. Once again, beautiful weather. I was honored to be her personal attendant though I didn't have to do much. I basically just hung around, helped where I was needed and did her makeup. I am sure they are glad the wedding is over and they can enter in to the next of their life. Congrats, Wendy and Mitch! Best Wishes in the many many years to come.



Wendy and Mitch with my aunt and uncle (her parents)


Ryan dancing with Wendy during the dollar dance. As you can probably tell by Ryan's red face, he had fun at the reception.


I feel better now. I am caught up just in time for harvest and Halloween festivities. So be watching for those entry into our blog.

No comments: