Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I am so sick of snow!

We have had snow on the ground since November :( I think I heard on the news tonight that we are at 18 inches above normal. I believe it! One of the first storms we got was an ice storm so we still have that same ice underneath all the snow. Our driveway has been a sheet of ice for almost 3 months. I actually don't mind snow in general but I have had enough, I am ready for spring.


This is the first year that I have had a vehicle with 4 wheel drive. Perfect timing because I have had to bust through many snow drifts this winter. My van would have never made it. The only downfall is now Ben thinks he doesn't have to clear snow (with the tractor) as quickly because I can still get out if I need too.


Ryan hasn't had preschool all week. He is anxious to go back especially since we have been stuck in the house. I am taking him out for a playdate tomorrow morning. He will be able to burn off some engery.


I have been working on labeling and organizing photos from the last 3-4 months and I noticed a reoccuring theme...snow! Okay, okay my pity party is over. I know lots of you are in the same boat as us and probably feel the same way as us also. I am looking forward to going back to my hometown this weekend. They actually have more snow than us right now but at least I get to spend the time inside with my family.
November

December

January - he doesn't care if the swingset has snow on it or not Yesterday, right before the latest snow storm which dropped about 4 more inches of snow


1 comment:

Jenn said...

Leslie,

I was looking at some of the other blogs and Lynn's photos are beautiful! Did she take those pictures? Those are great! Does Jenn Lansink have a blog??