Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ry's New Toy!

I knew the day was coming....my three old baby got his very own REAL 4-wheeler. Ben was pretty set on getting him the 4-wheeler so I guess my job is to make sure he is as safe as he can be. The speed can be adjusted. It is set on the lowest speed which is maybe 2-3 mph. It is so slow that Ryan can't even make it up the dips in the yard. It is a little difficult for him to control the steering because the machine is pretty heavy. He does do a good job though. He hasn't ran into anything yet. Ben took him out in the bean field and set the speed higher so he can practice controlling the 4-wheeler while going a little faster. Around the house and yard he will continue at a turtle pace for a long time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Leslie.. looks like Ryan is having fun!! I won't show this to Tony as he will think Mason needs one!! I'm too much of a worry wart to have him on one right now... but i'm sure SOMEDAY he will have one. Lisa

jmason said...

Holy cow...I'd be a nervous wreck! I'm nervous enough when the boys ride their Power Wheel quad.