Tuesday, May 6, 2008

New toys

Ben's new "old" tractor arrived from Ohio on Sunday. He has this fascination with old tractors. This tractor is a John Deere 4020. Ben immediately filled 'er up with fuel and took it out for a spin. I have to admit this 4020 is pretty clean for being so old. I am sure Ben got a good deal on it.
My new toy is a SLR camera! I got a Nikon D60 yesterday. I love my Canon point-n-shoot but I am very interested in learning the technical aspects of photography. So instead of using the auto setting, I can play with manual settings. Here are a few photos from today.

My favorite picture from today

Love this picture of Aubrey (Erin's daughter)

Ryan with the horses (Toad in back, Peach with her colt)

Donna's Tulips

2 comments:

The Nikkels said...

So glad you all could get some new toys.. a tractor, a camera, and a 4 wheeler!! Sounds like the Johnsons are set!!! Looks like the camera takes some great photos!!!

Tiffany said...

Hey Leslie, it's Tiffany from the Moms group :)

LOVE the pictures with the new camera, isn't it awesome?!?

Love reading your blog, hope you don't mind I have it bookmarked :)