Thursday, November 6, 2008

Shocking...

I can't believe we have been married for 6 years already! Nov 2 was the big day. We weren't able to celebrate with a romantic candlelit dinner or anything though. Ben was in the fields from sun up to well past sun down. I had to take a "raincheck" as he put it.

Ben knows I want to take a big trip on our 10 year anniversary. Partially because we didn't take a honeymoon and partially because he is always doing fieldwork on my birthday and our anniversary. So if we get that trip taken it will more than make up for these years of special days being passed by.

Walk down memory lane....

Engagement - Christmas Eve 2001


Engagement Photo - Summer 2002



Wedding Day - Nov 2, 2002




Wedding Party along with our parents

Front Row: Emily and Payton (flowergirls) Dillon (ringbearer)

Second Row: Dad/Mardi (my parents), US, Brad/Donna (Ben's parents)

Third Row: Lars (Best Man), Jenn (Maid of Honor), Alex (my brother and groomsman), Theresa (bridesmaid), Katie (my cousin and bridesmaid) and Blaine (groomsman)

Reception - after a few drinks


Jenn and I - I am not sure what we are doing probably striking a pose!

1 comment:

The Nikkels said...

LOVE the walk down memory lane... makes me want to dig out our wedding photos from 8 years ago.. naa... i'll just depress myself by looking at how young i looked!! :)